Gaming About me :D

Apr 18, 2016
YouTube
Hello People!My name is brad and i am 13 years old!My favorite game is minecraft.But there is something wrong with it...I dont get a lot of subscribers so i was going to join the FreeDom! familly but im too young.The policy said that you need to be at least 18 to be partnered with FreeDom!Since i cant partner with FreeDom!,im going to give my YouTube link over here!

YT : Brad/_RiceGum_

Thanks for FreeDom! for making this possible and allowing me to post a thread over here,on their website!Thank you FreeDom! for all of you'r hard work!Thank you FreeDom! for helping a lot of people! <3

Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Brad , Welcome to Freedom !

I had no idea you had to be 18 ! I'm sure your channel will do well you just need to stick with it , Minecraft is a huge game and can do very well , as long as you have fun !

Alex Ecker Vlogs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2016
Browerville, Minnesota
YouTube
Hello People!My name is brad and i am 13 years old!My favorite game is minecraft.But there is something wrong with it...I dont get a lot of subscribers so i was going to join the FreeDom! familly but im too young.The policy said that you need to be at least 18 to be partnered with FreeDom!Since i cant partner with FreeDom!,im going to give my YouTube link over here!

YT : Brad123fun - Minecraft

Thanks for FreeDom! for making this possible and allowing me to post a thread over here,on their website!Thank you FreeDom! for all of you'r hard work!Thank you FreeDom! for helping a lot of people! <3
Welcome!