Solved about Advance payment: don't work !

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebf learn

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2017
YouTube
hello ,
today i have actived advence payment so i must get my paiyment this month but in dashboard i see

(Your next payment: Nov 30, 2017)

you can see i mage

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
That sure is one bit of a thonker. While I'm pretty sure it is just a graphical bug that might change in a few days I'd recommend you contact [email protected] with all of the following:
  • Your YouTube channel ID (UCrrzkIkxVCkgPD60L6DVJng)
  • Your Freedom! Dashboard ID (found at https://freedom.tm/dashboard/profile )
  • Around when you've enabled it
  • The screenshots from this thread
They should be able to back what happened here with actual data.

Support will never ask you for your password.

Upvote 0

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
That is correct. November 30th is the next payment. I got my payment for September on October 26th (It said October 31st for the next payment, but the sent it early.) The reason you didn't get paid yet for September is because you just recently activated advanced payments today. So you have to wait till the next payment day to get September and October's payment together.

Upvote 0
U

User.123120

That's what everyone's says right now, payments from F! should be rolling out, it's jus the data changing on the site, in the meantime if you want peace of mind it would be worth contacting support.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As mentioned Freedom normally sends out payments around the 28th of each month so it could just be that they had processed your payment already and as such its now showing you the next applicable payment date. I would check your emails / Paypal to see if you have received your payment from Freedom and if in doubt feel free to contact Freedom Support

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.