Other Milestone A Youtuber with 700K Subs Is One Of My Subs?!?!?

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I hope this is in the right place, but this is pretty damn impressive a youtuber with over 700k subscribers is one of my subs?!? (If this is in wrong place can someone move it to the right place thanks and sorry if its in the wrong place)

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
That's quite an awesome and different achievement! Again, not sure if they have the time to watch your stuff though. Also if you're lucky people might find your channel from there, so free exposure never hurts eh?
I hope this is in the right place
(If this is in wrong place can someone move it to the right place thanks and sorry if its in the wrong place)
No need to ask, if I see something in the wrong section it's usually moved fairly quickly, no need to point that out ;)

Reactions: Scalperhero

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
damn that is one hell of a big boy whom found you, I hope he will leave you lots of likes so that your channel gets noticed by his fans so that you grow even faster dude

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
damn that is one hell of a big boy whom found you, I hope he will leave you lots of likes so that your channel gets noticed by his fans so that you grow even faster dude
that really would be something wouldnt it lol i honestly feel like commenting and telling him thank you for being a subscriber lol[DOUBLEPOST=1512395187][/DOUBLEPOST]
congratz!
thank you very much

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
that really would be something wouldnt it lol i honestly feel like commenting and telling him thank you for being a subscriber lol[DOUBLEPOST=1512395187][/DOUBLEPOST]
thank you very much
well instead of directly thanking him make a video, just a normal gaming video in which you say you noticed a big youtuber subbing to you and was really shocked that that happened and then see if he reacts to it, if he does, it means he watched you and then you can personally thank him in the comments

Reactions: Scalperhero

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
well instead of directly thanking him make a video, just a normal gaming video in which you say you noticed a big youtuber subbing to you and was really shocked that that happened and then see if he reacts to it, if he does, it means he watched you and then you can personally thank him in the comments
makes a lot of sense thanks for that

Reactions: riganthor