Gaming A youtube channel that started from scratch... YOUTUBE STORY

SmokeBrawsTV

Rising User
Dec 30, 2015
YouTube
SmokeBrawsTV
- NEW Channel!
- I make Gaming Videos , Vlogs and even Pranks!
- Check me out over here ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOclDd3PD-v2_v5O86ndH_g/featured )
- If you enjoy my Videos don't forget to press the SUBSCRIBE button on my Channel!
- Subscribe for NEVER - ENDING Fun!!

- REMEMBER that " Large Channels start with small ones " " You might be subbing a channel who would be a sensation in the future! "

MY STORY : Well it all started when I was at the age of 9 ( Now at 14 )...

When I was young I loved gaming. I was inlove at it , Recording my old PSP 3000 where I play my GTA Vice city and posting it on youtube.. at 10 loved wrestling the WWE ofcourse. I wrestled with my brother , recording it with the camera of a Mac book and posting it to youtube. So since before I loved youtube but I haven't thought of growing, I just knew that people would see it. Then at 11 made a review of the beats mixr to inform people with the same camera as the one I used for wrestling. At 11 thought that why would I use up my time recording useless videos so I stopped for 2yrs, when I was 13 I have made a new video about the MEGA sensation CLASH OF CLANS where I got addicted at. Day and Night that was what I am doing. Made videos about war attacks and game replays but I thought again what is the point of this?

Now, I am making a QUALITY and ENTERTAINING youtube channel where I want to inspire people to do the same. I made this NEVER-ENDING fun channel for people who really appreciate what I am doing. Some people now judge the channel by there subscriber am I right?

We should judge it by the quality on what is INSIDE the video not OUTSIDE which is the subs.

Good luck to all youtubers out there! I am hoping that all of us would grow!
Thank you so much for the support! <3

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube
Also I just checked out your channel. What system do you play on?[DOUBLEPOST=1451435087][/DOUBLEPOST]And glad you got it fixed!