Music A Young Musician Doing Covers

Eriq H.

Rising User
May 1, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, my name is Eriq and I'm a musician. I play the drums, piano, guitar, and bass (mainly the drums tho). I'm from Philadelphia, PA. I pretty much listen to and play all kinds of music. My favorite bands are Paramore and Fall Out Boy, if you like them too you are awesome. Let me know who your favorite artists are and your favorite song and I'll check them out. I hope all of you guys' channel do well and I plan on checking some of them out.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom

I love Fallout boy very good band ! how long have you been making music for ? and playing instruments as well ?

CSJ293

Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom dude! Love Fall Out Boy and Paramore myself :D must hear the covers!

Eriq H.

Rising User
May 1, 2016
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom

I love Fallout boy very good band ! how long have you been making music for ? and playing instruments as well ?
Awesome, I love call of duty. I've been playing since I was about six or seven and I've been making music for a while but I'm really just starting to actually put my stuff out there.

Reactions: Prology

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Eriq!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Paramore is a favorite of mine too. (y) (Y)
Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Awesome, I love call of duty. I've been playing since I was about six or seven and I've been making music for a while but I'm really just starting to actually put my stuff out there.

Your channel is awesome and your sick at the drums !

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey guys, my name is Eriq and I'm a musician. I play the drums, piano, guitar, and bass (mainly the drums tho). I'm from Philadelphia, PA. I pretty much listen to and play all kinds of music. My favorite bands are Paramore and Fall Out Boy, if you like them too you are awesome. Let me know who your favorite artists are and your favorite song and I'll check them out. I hope all of you guys' channel do well and I plan on checking some of them out.

Welcome to the family Eriq, mine fav band is linkin park but I like some newer songs and older songs are very great

Eriq H.

Rising User
May 1, 2016
YouTube
Hi Eriq!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Paramore is a favorite of mine too. (y) (Y)
Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D
Thanks for the tips.