1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Collaboration is one of the best ways to grow your audience. Participate in Freedom!'s Collaboration Beta Project now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice

Educational A way forward for humanity. Is this man telling a lot of truth about our world?

Discussion in 'General' started by Realnews, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Realnews

Realnews Full Member

Forum Posts:
    As the saying goes, "Money makes the world go round". But how true and how deep is this truth?

This man might be telling a lot of truth about our global economic system. See YouTube link of him at a protest below:

Also I found out this man is part of a movement called the Zeitgeist Movement. And I also found a very interesting film made by the founder of this movement. Here's the film. It's called Zeitgeist Moving Forward. It is really worth watching:

2. Freeman123

Freeman123 Full Member

Forum Posts:
    I saw that zeitgeist movie before a long time ago they blast God a lot in that video.

Freeman

3. SparktheYoshi

SparktheYoshi Respected User Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    Nah, he's probably just a crazy guy. I wouldn't really take the word of a stranger on the street over anyone, much less over someone with a phd over economics or something similar.