Redd Sunn72

Freedom! Member
Hey bros Im still trying the youtube grind. MY Sub cound is always up and down, mostly down haha.

But anyways, i have few things i would like to share, firstly even known that my sub count is all over the place, my views are up and im on a steady climb to 10,000 views. So yeah, i think im doing something right. But it would be more fun if i had more interacting in my comments, but i digress. IM going to post my latest video and a playlist of a letsplay im working on. Let me know what you guys think and any support/suggestions or whatever would be helpful

williams jimenez

New User
Freedom! Member
ok you said you are not able to add your paypal information, where are you having problems with your paypal ?

The problem I am seeing when I am editing the profile data in my account of freedom I edit all oero there are two boxes that appear blocked and one of those in the peypal ahoara I do not know what happens in that case I do not understand why and neither do I Gives an ogsion to place profile photo on freedom

Redd Sunn72

Freedom! Member
The problem I am seeing when I am editing the profile data in my account of freedom I edit all oero there are two boxes that appear blocked and one of those in the peypal ahoara I do not know what happens in that case I do not understand why and neither do I Gives an ogsion to place profile photo on freedom
thats really odd, you should try to contact freedom support

williams jimenez

New User
Freedom! Member
thats really odd, you should try to contact freedom support

I had a real chat but now I am looking for a chat inside the silver form and there is no chat or anything and I do not know how to communicate with them or with whom I was solving the problems you will not know how I can contact them or where is this That pare comde one asks the freeston stalker inside the same silver form