Sports A tabletennis channel!

Mikael.A1

Rising User
Jan 20, 2017
Sweden
YouTube
hello! this is a Youtuber and a tabletennis player ;)
i found this forum on Google, and is hoping to get some boost to my channel.

i am from Sweden (home of J-O Waldner), and a active tabletennis player.
On my spare time i edit and upload videos from the Swedish league, called "Pingisligan".
since there is no more than myself that are uploading matches from Sweden, my highest ambition
is to get more subscribers to my channel.

i am filming and uploading as often there is matches in the leagur, and sometimes even bigger tournaments like the World Cup and similar.

so, hopefully i will spread the word from my channel, about the high class of the Swedish league. There are some great players like Xu Hui and Damien Eloi playing in this league.

so, i would be really happy if all tabletennis fans could subscribe to my channel :)

best regards.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Ooh, competitive table tennis, sounds pretty cool.
How regular are these games, and what are they out of? Best to 11 points or more?
Finally, does the league have a prize for top or just a fun league to play in?

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Mikael.A1

Rising User
Jan 20, 2017
Sweden
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Ooh, competitive table tennis, sounds pretty cool.
How regular are these games, and what are they out of? Best to 11 points or more?
Finally, does the league have a prize for top or just a fun league to play in?

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

hello and thanks for your reply.

the Swedish league is i would say, one of the best in Europe. together with the French League and the German league.
It starts in September, and goes on until March. It is pause in the league sometimes, when there is other big tournaments.

the league has a prize in forms of a statue, which is kept by the winning team each year. then of course there is prize money also.
the matches are like any other match in tabletennis, best to 11 points. they always play on two tables at the same time.

and there is, like i said above, a great level in this league. Great players like J-O Waldner has played this league for many years.

so, with this information about this league, i hope that you will subscribe to my channel?

best regards ;)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
hello! this is a Youtuber and a tabletennis player ;)
i found this forum on Google, and is hoping to get some boost to my channel.

i am from Sweden (home of J-O Waldner), and a active tabletennis player.
On my spare time i edit and upload videos from the Swedish league, called "Pingisligan".
since there is no more than myself that are uploading matches from Sweden, my highest ambition
is to get more subscribers to my channel.

i am filming and uploading as often there is matches in the leagur, and sometimes even bigger tournaments like the World Cup and similar.

so, hopefully i will spread the word from my channel, about the high class of the Swedish league. There are some great players like Xu Hui and Damien Eloi playing in this league.

so, i would be really happy if all tabletennis fans could subscribe to my channel :)

best regards.
Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

So you record table-tennis? Played it as a hobby for some time but this is the first time here i see such a channel! Great to have you around :)

Reactions: Mikael.A1

Mikael.A1

Rising User
Jan 20, 2017
Sweden
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

So you record table-tennis? Played it as a hobby for some time but this is the first time here i see such a channel! Great to have you around :)

thank you. sound fun :)

would you like to subscribe to my channel?

would be highly appreciated (y) (Y)[DOUBLEPOST=1488107587][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Mikeal.A1 Hello and welcome to the forums.:) Table Tennis I would never be able to play that because of my poor hand and eye coordination when it comes to keeping my eyes on the ball.

hello. sorry to hear about your handicap. i wish that you will be better soon.

i just wonder if you would like to subscribe to my tabletennis channel?

best regards,