Sports A table tennis channel from the Swedish league & big tournaments!

Mikael.A1

Rising User
Jan 20, 2017
Sweden
YouTube
hello, its fun to be a part of this great community for all Youtubers :)

my channel is about table tennis, and there is mainly matches from the highest division in the Swedish League called "Pingisligan" (The table tennis league). This league is together with the French league and the German league one of the toughest, and many great foreign players and also chinese players is in it. For example, Xu Hui is playing in this league when he is not playing in Champions League.

i am also filming and uploading big table tennis tournaments on my channel, for example there is a big event next week. The Swedish team will meet Slovakia in a qualification match for the European Championships.
And next year there is World Championships in Sweden, which i will film and upload to my Youtube channel.

so, i would be very happy if more people that are interested in table tennis would subscribe to it.
at the moment i have about 75 subscribers, and would be extremely happy for even more!

best regards from Sweden (y) (Y)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Mikael!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. I've always wanted to try table tennis since one of my best friends is just absolutely crazy about it. XD Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

Mikael.A1

Rising User
Jan 20, 2017
Sweden
YouTube
hello. its cool that you think table tennis is a fun sport!
i will check all the awesome features on the forum :)

do you want to subscribe to my Youtube channel?

If so, this would be very helpful for me, and i will be very happy and thankful.

best regards.