Gaming A smalltime streamer / youtuber that joined the community! just thought id say hi! :D

lordorm

New User
Freedom! Member
Your name: Jimmi Persson
(Optional) Where are you from?: Skoghall Sweden
(Optional) How old are you?: 35
How did you find Freedom!? A friend invited me after he saw my stream, i never looked back after joining!
What made you join our forums?: Well to be honest i am not a forum kind of guy.. i never was, but when i saw that i could join the twitch any.tv community i thought hell i have to test that, but needed an account to ask why i couldnt figure it out. And well since i already have an account i might aswell say hi and give it a go!
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, Pen and paper RPG (dungeonmastering), reading books and streaming!
What is your favorite food? I have to say kebab! I love me that sweet kebab meat with sauce nom nom :D
Why did you start YouTube? I got it mostly to archive my streams and upload bits and bobs. now i stream there too aswell as other places :D
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? to get a new kidney and get well enough to be able to work and play with my son!
What kind of channel do you run?: oh its mostly gaming, but i do have a smaall unboxing thing.. i was thinking about doing more.. and reviewing pen and paper books.
What kind of content do you upload? mostly gaming footage and other weird things.. me and a friend talked about doing a talk show but who knows.
When do you upload?: well mostly it live send and it gets updated after the stream is concluded, but between 9:30 - 13:30 CET monday to thursday...
Channel link: www.youtube.com/lordorm or www.twitch.tv/lordorm ooor www.hitbox.tv/lordorm all of them gets the same content at the same time. i multi stream to all three :)

Now as i said before. i am no forum person so be gentle :( i dont know if there is special forum etiquettes or such.

(p.s all errors in spelling or grammar are there cause this aint my native language)

Regards
Jimmi aka Lordorm

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , welcome to Freedom :)

Are you enjoying streaming and what is XCOM 2 like ?

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Your name: Jimmi Persson
(Optional) Where are you from?: Skoghall Sweden
(Optional) How old are you?: 35
How did you find Freedom!? A friend invited me after he saw my stream, i never looked back after joining!
What made you join our forums?: Well to be honest i am not a forum kind of guy.. i never was, but when i saw that i could join the twitch any.tv community i thought hell i have to test that, but needed an account to ask why i couldnt figure it out. And well since i already have an account i might aswell say hi and give it a go!
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, Pen and paper RPG (dungeonmastering), reading books and streaming!
What is your favorite food? I have to say kebab! I love me that sweet kebab meat with sauce nom nom :D
Why did you start YouTube? I got it mostly to archive my streams and upload bits and bobs. now i stream there too aswell as other places :D
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? to get a new kidney and get well enough to be able to work and play with my son!
What kind of channel do you run?: oh its mostly gaming, but i do have a smaall unboxing thing.. i was thinking about doing more.. and reviewing pen and paper books.
What kind of content do you upload? mostly gaming footage and other weird things.. me and a friend talked about doing a talk show but who knows.
When do you upload?: well mostly it live send and it gets updated after the stream is concluded, but between 9:30 - 13:30 CET monday to thursday...
Channel link: www.youtube.com/lordorm or www.twitch.tv/lordorm ooor www.hitbox.tv/lordorm all of them gets the same content at the same time. i multi stream to all three :)

Now as i said before. i am no forum person so be gentle :( i dont know if there is special forum etiquettes or such.

(p.s all errors in spelling or grammar are there cause this aint my native language)

Regards
Jimmi aka Lordorm
Welcome to the Freedom Forums! It was a good read, as long as you don't try to self advertise and complain a lot, usually the forums are a pleasant place to be. Streaming is definitely fun, though. Good luck with your streaming career!

Reactions: lordorm

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Prology,
Thanks a bunch! And i love Xcom 2. I have the whole playthrough on the youtube channel =)
If you are interested in the game i can hearthily recommend it!

Re
Jimmi

Your welcome bro :) !!!! Ive never played it but will give your vids a watch and see what its like

Reactions: lordorm