Gaming A new YouTuber has arrived - Jamie

ArcJamie

New User
Mar 5, 2016
London
YouTube
Hello everyone!

My name is Jamie, a proud member of the YouTube channel Sinistahz AFK. I decided to join some communities in order to learn and make new friends as I'm still relatively new to being a creator.

I honestly started YouTube because the thought of having a silver play button would be cool - it didn't take me long to find a YouTuber, which you may know of, called Markiplier. The fact that he donates to charities and even unintentionally helps the people watching his videos inspired me massively. I never knew the power of YouTube in that sense. Right now my goal is to know that I'm able to help someone through making entertaining videos. I strive to help people in real life and I'd like to do that with my channel too.

I hope you enjoy the content I (currently) have to offer and also that I meet some cool people here!

Thanks for reading,
Jamie

LuxrayBeats

Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2016
YouTube
Welcome in Freedom! and on youtube! Wish you the best for the future on youtube and I hope we will al help you to reach your goal.

DecemberDragon

Rising User
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
DecemberDragonz
Hello everyone!

My name is Jamie, a proud member of the YouTube channel Sinistahz AFK. I decided to join some communities in order to learn and make new friends as I'm still relatively new to being a creator.

I honestly started YouTube because the thought of having a silver play button would be cool - it didn't take me long to find a YouTuber, which you may know of, called Markiplier. The fact that he donates to charities and even unintentionally helps the people watching his videos inspired me massively. I never knew the power of YouTube in that sense. Right now my goal is to know that I'm able to help someone through making entertaining videos. I strive to help people in real life and I'd like to do that with my channel too.

I hope you enjoy the content I (currently) have to offer and also that I meet some cool people here!

Thanks for reading,
Jamie
Welcome to freedom mate! Best of luck and have fun and don't give up! Let's aim for that silver play haha

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
I love just, particularly for the reason I can relate to this greatly. I want to be able to help people, and it satisfied me knowing I have that chance. I also love Mark for rusty reason! I'm glad to have someone else here with such positive intent, and I wish the best for you. Welcome to Freedom!

ArcJamie

New User
Mar 5, 2016
London
YouTube
Sorry for the lateness but thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes. Good luck to everyone here in what you do and I'll see you around!

Also thanks for the support and advice - I'll be sure to keep it all in mind :D

Jon Deathsight

Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
Hello everyone!

Thanks for reading,
Jamie
Welcome to freedom buddy :)

Reactions: ArcJamie