A new video style for me, is it any good?

ShadowMajor

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 6, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hi there guys and girls,

Sorry I've recently been very ill, so when I got back as soon as I could, I still couldn't talk on video, so I went for quick, silent, good background music, and a bit of text.

But I'm curious to know, do you think this is a good style?

It somewhat reminds me of nervous amateurs showing tricks on YouTube, but it also is very quick and clean, and gets to the point, so I don't know.

Here's the video anyway

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thanks mate, they do seem to flow a lot easier like this... Hmm....
It makes the video quite unique. A magician who only uses mimic with a smooth music in the background. Maybe try to make another one and see what the audience thinks. Maybe you have a little spin-off here to make from time to time.

Reactions: ShadowMajor

TheFrostyPenguin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 26, 2015
United States
YouTube
I thought this was very well put together. The music and your facial expressions were great! I really enjoyed. Maybe see what you subs think and try to create another and see how they react.

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Hi there guys and girls,

Sorry I've recently been very ill, so when I got back as soon as I could, I still couldn't talk on video, so I went for quick, silent, good background music, and a bit of text.

But I'm curious to know, do you think this is a good style?

It somewhat reminds me of nervous amateurs showing tricks on YouTube, but it also is very quick and clean, and gets to the point, so I don't know.

Here's the video anyway
I love it man! Your showmanship is on point and you keep the viewer interested. I'd love to see more tricks.

A few critiques: You could get better search results maybe by titling it something more like "bottomless bag trick" for example. Secondly, the text you chose is really hard to read. If you outlined it or put some dark shadow behind it, that would really help.

ShadowMajor

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 6, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
I love it man! Your showmanship is on point and you keep the viewer interested. I'd love to see more tricks.

A few critiques: You could get better search results maybe by titling it something more like "bottomless bag trick" for example. Secondly, the text you chose is really hard to read. If you outlined it or put some dark shadow behind it, that would really help.

Thank you very much for your critique I'm glad you enjoyed it for the most part.

Yeah, about the titling, I am torn between two different types of titles, trying to figure out what is best.

And I completely forgot I could outline on Sony Vegas haha, I will remember that for the future, I really want to keep the font, because I've used it from the very beginning... foolish sentiment possibly, but oh well haha.