Resources A New Initiative!

Newbiezo

Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
Hey Freedom Partners!
Happy to see you all reading this post! In of-course the Resource Section! yes it is a resource to all of us!
Well I Newbiezo is initiating a All Content Community in Google+
Well the concourse the freedom itself is a great platform to give us the upliftment but yet the thread we post gets lost in the crowd...Also repeatedly giving updates of your channel in this freedom forums is actually not possible!
To make all the things possible..Your Channel update post...Channel Feeds and bunch of other stuffs, I am starting this Community! this community will be providing a platform to share all you want to promote yourself!
Its is a All Content Community, that means we target YouTubers providing all type of content!
Well Whats the AIM? This Community has a aim to give the support of providing exposure to a great extent so None of the young YouTubers may feel lonely!
Before getting started its better to read the Rules OF the Community!
  1. Do Not Spam! Spamming May result To Ban!
  2. Helping Out Each Other as much as possible!
  3. Also Sub4Sub or view4view or anything like that is COMPLETELY BANNED!
  4. Advertise the Community to get more Exposure!
  5. Find ways to grow yourself as well other Community Members!
  6. Do Not Post any Offensive Comments Or Pictures. Any of such found Will Be Banned!
  7. Its Better To have a Community Mindset before joining
  8. Enjoy the Stay in Community!
Ha-Ha thats a lot of rules but these are important to have a good and healthy growing community!
Before giving a Like Or a Sub to someone its better to have a look at its channel and review his/her content and then to support him/her and NOT because you will get the same back!
And as always For a healthy growing community I need awesome people to start with and
Yes You Are the One!! "Your Channel will Be reviewed Before You join The Community!"
Help me to grow this community so we can all grow together!
Link To The Community https://goo.gl/2iYIj0
Peace Out!