DTACGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 2, 2016
YouTube
Hello, i'm mainly a let's play channel but i wanted a little episode every week to connect with my fans and give out updates to what is happening with my channel

I don't have an amazing mic but i still want to know how it sounds because i have edited the sound alot

Also i would like my voice and how i speak to be reviewed as i don't know if it's good or not.

Thanks in advanced

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
From what I heard the mic does sound pretty good, not sure if its you or the mic but your voice does come out as overly deep, so if it is by chance your mic settings maybe tweak it ever so slightly up a pitch so you don't sound like your doing a batman impersonation :) . If it is how you normally sound I do apologise if I caused any offence, just giving my opinion. The only other thing that I would say is possible redo your call to arms (asking for people to subscribe) as you sound rather flat and uninterested at that point, I know it may sound weird but maybe re-record it while smiling, it sounds dumb I know but can have a real impact on how your voice comes across. If you need any more help don't hesitate to ask

Reactions: DTACGaming

DTACGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 2, 2016
YouTube
From what I heard the mic does sound pretty good, not sure if its you or the mic but your voice does come out as overly deep, so if it is by chance your mic settings maybe tweak it ever so slightly up a pitch so you don't sound like your doing a batman impersonation :) . If it is how you normally sound I do apologise if I caused any offence, just giving my opinion. The only other thing that I would say is possible redo your call to arms (asking for people to subscribe) as you sound rather flat and uninterested at that point, I know it may sound weird but maybe re-record it while smiling, it sounds dumb I know but can have a real impact on how your voice comes across. If you need any more help don't hesitate to ask