Gaming A New Gaming Addition To Freedom!

Hectify

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey, what's up guys, I am Hectify! I have been on YT for about a week, and I actually just went on vacation so expect some new videos on that. :)
I just recently got partnered with Freedom and I am excited to see what's in store for me here!
Feel free to drop by my channel! :)
It's Hectify.
Thanks for reading.

Hectify

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 15, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! I see you enjoy BO3, I've always loved the CoD series myself. Any thoughts on Infinite Warfare or the new gameplay trailer yet?
Honestly, I'm still not a fan of the whole futuristic space thing. I think it takes away from the COD feel and turns it into a Star Wars/Halo hybrid.
BUT, low-key I think it looks pretty sick. It looks great, I just don't like the futuristic feel of it.

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Honestly, I'm still not a fan of the whole futuristic space thing. I think it takes away from the COD feel and turns it into a Star Wars/Halo hybrid.
BUT, low-key I think it looks pretty sick. It looks great, I just don't like the futuristic feel of it.
I know what you're saying. I think it's still a decent game, but it does take away a lot from the game. I like the modern feel of the old games. I'm still excited for IW, but the CoD 4 remaster has caught my interest

Hectify

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 15, 2016
YouTube
I know what you're saying. I think it's still a decent game, but it does take away a lot from the game. I like the modern feel of the old games. I'm still excited for IW, but the CoD 4 remaster has caught my interest
Yeah. It definitely is still decent, I just wish we had boots on the ground. ;(
COD 4 Remastered is going to be sick, I'm so hyped for that.

WulfiPuf

Rising User
Apr 14, 2016
Danmark
YouTube
Hey, what's up guys, I am Hectify! I have been on YT for about a week, and I actually just went on vacation so expect some new videos on that. :)
I just recently got partnered with Freedom and I am excited to see what's in store for me here!
Feel free to drop by my channel! :)
It's Hectify.
Thanks for reading.
WElcome to the Freedom! family mate

NcrRangerGaming

Well-Known User
Apr 13, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the community, hope you find your stay here to be enjoyable :) If you ever need anything feel free to message me or another freedom user. They're all quite friendly!