Gaming A new gamer with almost 100 videos!

Did you check out my channel?

• Total voters

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys! And thanks for reading this post!
As you read this im over 100 videos already :D

Personal Info:
My name is Ricky, A.K.A Tiber_DarkZ. Creator of TiberTV! I am 16 years old, and i wanted to share my YouTube story with all of you guys!

Channel Info:
My channel is all about Gaming! I noticed that all my subscribers really liked my videos. I upload daily content with my friends, and alone.

My Story:
I still remember how i started on YouTube. I was a big fan of a movie called "Saw" (Yeah, i know) and i wanted to have a Ringtone of the main character. But there where no good ringtones to be found, so arrogant as i was, i made my own! I uploaded this as "Saw ringtone with gameover" and it got over 25k views. It made me so happy.

Thinks i like:
I am a big fan of the Youtuber Jacksepticeye
I love games that have a big story.
Favourite game is outlast! <3

SPECIAL:
I am at 72 subs!

Thanks for checking me out! Loves to all of you
Kindness from,
Ricky
My maaan ! Outlast is amazing ! Outlast 2 hype !!!! Welcome to the forums !

Ricky Nijland

Rising User
Mar 22, 2016
Holland
YouTube
I faced youtube comments. I really dident make the ringtone myself, but i uploaded it copyrighted (I was 9, backoff xD). Now i face on original content that i like to make :D BTW Reached 150 video's :D

DarkLightGames

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys! And thanks for reading this post!
As you read this im over 100 videos already :D

Personal Info:
My name is Ricky, A.K.A Tiber_DarkZ. Creator of TiberTV! I am 16 years old, and i wanted to share my YouTube story with all of you guys!

Channel Info:
My channel is all about Gaming! I noticed that all my subscribers really liked my videos. I upload daily content with my friends, and alone.

My Story:
I still remember how i started on YouTube. I was a big fan of a movie called "Saw" (Yeah, i know) and i wanted to have a Ringtone of the main character. But there where no good ringtones to be found, so arrogant as i was, i made my own! I uploaded this as "Saw ringtone with gameover" and it got over 25k views. It made me so happy.

Thinks i like:
I am a big fan of the Youtuber Jacksepticeye
I love games that have a big story.
Favourite game is outlast! <3

SPECIAL:
I am at 72 subs!

Thanks for checking me out! Loves to all of you
Kindness from,
Ricky
Welcome to the freedom family great channel i subbed could improve the commentary but i need to do that heaps as well so great job