YouTube Views Milestone A Milestone I Never Thought i would Reach...

Caliarbor

New User
Freedom! Member
May 20, 2016
YouTube
A little over a year ago on my new channel of YouTube, Caliarbor. I decided to start over and focus solely providing content that was both enjoyable for my audience and enjoyable for myself. I made it my own mission to make someone laugh at least once, and to make people happy with my content. Fast forward to now, I have passed 31,000 views and just breaking 80 subscribers. With dozens upon dozens of comments about how funny, and much I've made people laugh, I can safely say that now I will set my goal for double by this time next year.

So to all the smaller channels out there, don't worry about the views or sub count... just aim to make people happy. That's more important than anything for most people. Share yourself with the wonderful world of YouTube and keep your head high because no goal is too large to reach when you have the right motivation behind it!

Howto101

Mar 22, 2017
YouTube
A little over a year ago on my new channel of YouTube, Caliarbor. I decided to start over and focus solely providing content that was both enjoyable for my audience and enjoyable for myself. I made it my own mission to make someone laugh at least once, and to make people happy with my content. Fast forward to now, I have passed 31,000 views and just breaking 80 subscribers. With dozens upon dozens of comments about how funny, and much I've made people laugh, I can safely say that now I will set my goal for double by this time next year.

So to all the smaller channels out there, don't worry about the views or sub count... just aim to make people happy. That's more important than anything for most people. Share yourself with the wonderful world of YouTube and keep your head high because no goal is too large to reach when you have the right motivation behind it!
wow congrats!! thats awesome! keep up the hard work and you will be at 50,00 views in no time!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Wise words you have said there! Be sure to keep that motivation to be your drive :)

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Wow the v

Wow the views and subs difference seems so radical, great job man! That's some achievement..