Gaming A Little Introduction to Myself

Oct 17, 2015
Hey there, I'm Joseph, more commonly known as StubbornGamingAmoeba. Why I do YouTube is just to entertain the people that want to watch my content. I post gaming content such as Destiny, Miecraft, Call of Duty, etc. I don't upload much, I took a break because of personal life matters but I'm back and going to start upload frequently again! The way I made my way to the Freedom Family was because I wanted to grow my channel. I stumbled across Freedom! and sent in my application to join and they accepted me! I was very happy because I knew that the people here care about us, they want us to be happy where we are, at home, at the Freedom! Family! :)

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hi @StubbornGamingAmoeba,

Welcome to Freedom!! Thank you for introducing yourself on the forums. I'm glad that you're a Freedom! Partner haha. What other games do you play? I too like Destiny, Minecraft, and Call of Duty. My favourite Call of Duty game is Modern Warfare 2, what's yours? Haha I'd love to know :p

Oct 17, 2015
My favorite Call of Duty is World at War. Great overall game, zombies are extremely fun, classics are always the best. My favorite of all of the games I listed definitely has to be Destiny. Great graphics, story is a great idea but could have been executed better, PVP is excellent (I hate shotgunners though), raids are amazing. I play on the PS4, what do you play on?

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
My favorite Call of Duty is World at War. Great overall game, zombies are extremely fun, classics are always the best. My favorite of all of the games I listed definitely has to be Destiny. Great graphics, story is a great idea but could have been executed better, PVP is excellent (I hate shotgunners though), raids are amazing. I play on the PS4, what do you play on?

Haha that's weird, I never actually played Call of Duty World at War but I heard that the game sucks except for the zombies mode. But it's cool if you still enjoy it, as long as you're having fun right? And for the platform that I play on, I play on the PC. I have a PS3 and Wii but I barely play it now, I plan on getting an Xbox One some time.