Entertainment A little bit about me, The ginger one

Kieran Bateman

New User
Feb 9, 2016
UK
YouTube
My name is Kieran Bateman and have ginger hair and I am from a small town in the UK, I am 21 years of age and was born on the 29th of December, it was just my luck that I was born 4 days after Christmas and if you are wondering if we get more presents anybody telling you yes they are lying.

I stumbled on Freedom as I was googling way to make my channel better, and I wanted to be a part of what they are offering, so I signed up.

I joined the forums because there are other people like me on here who can help me adapt my channel in to becoming better, and I can help other people with problems I can sort out, I also like the fact that it’s like one big family.

When I have some time to myself I love to sing and make YouTube videos, I play the guitar and the piano and music is a big part of my life, I love to entertain people so I taught myself a little bit of card magic.

I love all foods and have not came across anything I don’t like.

I first started YouTube because I want to entertain people and make people happy from my videos, the first day I saw YouTube I was hooked, I was always on it.

My biggest dream would be to be successful in my career path.

If I had to describe my channel I would say crazy, I upload vlogs, singing videos, challenges and whenever weird thing comes in to my mind, there still is a lot for me to learn but for now I’m trying my best.

I try to upload often but sometimes I go brain dead and don’t know what video I said do, but I try my best and sometimes I want to give up but I don’t because sometimes you got to try and try again and if you don’t make it try harder next time

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCalpiVTYcKvF_OtvfHH3T_Q