HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
HEALPLEASEHEAL Banner (3.png
Ok... that title might make no sense, but primarily what I'm looking for is great minds to share their thoughts and opinions on my channel. I've been at it for a little bit now after I revamped my look earlier in the year, and have kept a steady upload pace with several series and let's plays.

All I'm looking for is to get opinions and thoughts on my channel and where [if need be] I can improve on.

Would love to hear from you guys, and if you review mine, i'll review yours... why not?! It's like sharing fries with a friend, when you're really hungry. Always gotta help the other out even if it means you don't satisfy yourself to the fullest.

So feel free to let me know your thoughts below:

Check out my channel right here.

Much love!
Health Potion.png Health Potion.png Health Potion.png Health Potion.png Health Potion.png

Logan Bloomfield

Freedom! Member
Dec 7, 2016
O-H-I-O
YouTube
GTtv99
Thank you for your feedback I truly appreciate it.. Is there anything specific about the Thumbnails that you could elaborate on?
Yea so like your south park series and your "this is the police" series you have the same thumbnail for each video I know I did that on my channel and I look back at it and I wish I had changed them up a little

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Yea so like your south park series and your "this is the police" series you have the same thumbnail for each video I know I did that on my channel and I look back at it and I wish I had changed them up a little
"This is the Police" ya I do, but for my SouthPark series I've started changing them. The first and Second only have the same. This is the police is just hard to get different screenshots. But thank you for your feedback good sir.

Reactions: Logan Bloomfield

TimeOut Corner

Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2015
YouTube
Good sound quality and you are not dull when speaking. Thumbnails good as they show what each episode is about or at least hint to it. You also show that you are enjoying yourself which is a plus as well gives off good vibes.

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal