Gaming A Group of Guys Playing Some Fun Games

Dhc GamezRFun

New User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Hi! This is Connor, Derek (DcaveDerps), and Hank (HankDaTank) all smashed into one to form our channel, GamezRFun. We've known about Freedom! for a while now, as one of us was offered a partnership previously, and we've finally decided to take them up on their offer. We started the channel because we all really enjoy playing together, and we wanted to share our experiences with everyone so that they might enjoy it, too. Anyways, down to business. We are a channel focused primarily on gaming, and we upload videos a few times a week. Currently, we are uploading episodes of our modified Terraria Co-Op Series and Rocket League gameplay and edited montages of our best moments. However, we do upload videos about other games, like Hearthstone, just not as consistently. We are pushing to add more variety though. That's pretty much it right now. Thanks for reading the entire thing! That was a lot of text.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGTH1NswCM5-a5Io20ROFcQ

PaulGamesZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Hello Derek Connor and Hank, welcome to the Freedom community :) I must say that i checked out your channel and i like your type of content and i subbed.
You can check out my channel whenever you want and if you like my commedy/gaming vids please subscribe :) Welcome!

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Hey boss! Welcome to the Freedom! forums, glade you could join us. I am pleased you picked Freedom! over other partnership programs and im sure you will absolutely love it. Hope to see you in the general chat some time :D Also good luck with your channels growth.

ProHenis

Respected User
May 8, 2014
United States
YouTube
Hey man, welcome to the Freedom Forums! I hope you're satisfied so far with the Freedom community. I feel very blessed to get to know awesome people like you who feel comfortable enough to introduce themselves. I love getting to know new people. Thanks for introducing yourself. I hope you find everything you're looking for in Freedom and I wish you the best of luck on your channel! I'll be sure to check you out if you don't mind returning the favor!

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Good Intro, BTW Welcome to forums bro, Read the rules And Enjoy your stay, BTW I Liked your Channel Subbed You, Dont Forget to See My Channel And Sub :)