Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2016
Malta
YouTube
Hello My name is Miguel!
Also known as KickassGaming
I am a 14 year old Gamer from Malta!

I am a youtuber with over 250Subs
My channel mostly focuses on Call of duty. I talk about Game News. Supply-Drop Openings and stories!
So if you like COD why not check me out? My channel name is Kickass Gaming. But to find me search kaneo143 because i had a name change (UCrXx6jsgzgPQ8b27vnvPwOg)

Check out one of my videos!

Attachments

• coollogo_com-105995940.png
    coollogo_com-105995940.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
@Prology
Well my favorite gun is the weevil but now i am really enjoying the PHARO with a suppressor on hardcore!
Do you have skype we could chat and maybe collab :)

I love the weevil but my favourite is the man of war ! , the Pharo is awesome :) what console do you play on ?

KickGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2016
Malta
YouTube
Welcome! Do you ever stream any COD? I try to keep up with uploading and streaming, it's loads of fun :3 any new or exciting news?

I Mainly focus on COD videos. Streaming seems hard, i know you have to try but since you are a small channel they will rarley find you. my goal is to increase my subscribers so then i would be able to stream!

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
I Mainly focus on COD videos. Streaming seems hard, i know you have to try but since you are a small channel they will rarley find you. my goal is to increase my subscribers so then i would be able to stream!
I know what you're saying. It gets hard to keep streaming sometimes when I'll only have a few viewers, but sometimes I'll get a nice influx of viewers and some will even sub. It's all about finding where you're happy and what you like to do really

KickGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2016
Malta
YouTube
I know what you're saying. It gets hard to keep streaming sometimes when I'll only have a few viewers, but sometimes I'll get a nice influx of viewers and some will even sub. It's all about finding where you're happy and what you like to do really
What site do you stream on! ill be sure to check you out! also nice channel. beautiful Banner and Profile Picture. Great videos. Keep up the good work!