Gaming A Gamer From India!

doctormonster

Rising User
Mar 27, 2016
YouTube
Oh, I thought you were talking about real life :p I'll add that to the list of games I need to check out or play in general ^^
Well in real life it is possible to slow down time. basically go n stand near a big pyramid. you will feel that you are moving slower than rest of the world n vice versa. try it n see :p

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Well in real life it is possible to slow down time. basically go n stand near a big pyramid. you will feel that you are moving slower than rest of the world n vice versa. try it n see :p
I should invest in buying a pyramid to stand near, heh. Moving slowly sounds like a great super power in general :p

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Its not a superpower its just a illusion. But if you want a pyramid im selling one for $1 million. N free home delivery too :p :D
I don't have that kind of spare change at the moment, but maybe when I have a lot of free money I'd consider it, heh.

And a last note, I need to head off for now, but I hope you have a great time on freedom doctor!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thank you for checking my channel out! i'm still in the process of improving it.. Any tips or suggestions on improving my channel?

to be honest your channel is looking very nice , maybe try to get your name in your banner , apart from that the video quality is very good , maybe increase your voice a little bit :)

social media is very good to help your channel , like twitter and so on :) use it to promote !

doctormonster

Rising User
Mar 27, 2016
YouTube
to be honest your channel is looking very nice , maybe try to get your name in your banner , apart from that the video quality is very good , maybe increase your voice a little bit :)

social media is very good to help your channel , like twitter and so on :) use it to promote !
Thank you very much for your suggestions.. Im working on my banner n i will sure increase my voice n quality of content from next upload ,once again thank you!! (y) (Y):)

Reactions: Prology