Gaming A Gamer From India!

doctormonster

Rising User
Mar 27, 2016
YouTube
I'm Gamer from the far lands of India, Where the weather has no fixed timing.
It can rain any time. So I like to sit inside and play games.:) one day it flashed to me i must record what i play. then after a month i launched my youtube channel n it was really fun to make videos!! My internet sucks hey! but i manage to upload a video(Not Everyday:p)!! I Mainly focus Minecraft Tutorials so That others can play easily so check out my channel!

Reactions: Murilo Nappi

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
It can rain any time. So I like to sit inside and play games.:) one day it flashed to me i must record what i play. then after a month i launched my youtube channel n it was really fun to make videos!! My internet sucks hey! but i manage to upload a video(Not Everyday:p)!! I Mainly focus Minecraft Tutorials so That others can play easily so check out my channel!
India is definitely a far away place from the United States! Rain sounds like a dream to me. It might rain tomorrow for the first time in a while here. What kind of games do you enjoy playing? My internet is terrible too, I wish it went better :eek:

Zurhv

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom community!

Minecraft tutorials are always neat! ;)

doctormonster

Rising User
Mar 27, 2016
YouTube
India is definitely a far away place from the United States! Rain sounds like a dream to me. It might rain tomorrow for the first time in a while here. What kind of games do you enjoy playing? My internet is terrible too, I wish it went better :eek:
Well I like to play minecraft and all new indie games(especially which has a lot of bugs :p ) Its always fun!! I love to teach How to play minecraft to others!

doctormonster

Rising User
Mar 27, 2016
YouTube
Teaching others how to place minecraft sounds fun! What do you typically teach people overall?
For beginners i teach to get hang of the game so that they could play easily n bit tips which will help to progress in the game!.
also i cover new updates n features!

Meetoo Meetoo

Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
LOLZ HOWS IT GOING welocme to Freedom!!!!!!!!!

doctormonster

Rising User
Mar 27, 2016
YouTube
That's nice of you. Does minecraft have a lot of updates still? I haven't been there in a while :eek:
Minecraft 1.9 is out n it has so many things like flight in survival mode n new end city dungeon n also dual wielding with shields etc(n there are many bugs) omg its really fun! go n check it out

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Minecraft 1.9 is out n it has so many things like flight in survival mode n new end city dungeon n also dual wielding with shields etc(n there are many bugs) omg its really fun! go n check it out
Seriously? That sounds like a lot of stuff they added. I haven't been on there since about 1.5 years ago, hah.

doctormonster

Rising User
Mar 27, 2016
YouTube
Seriously? That sounds like a lot of stuff they added. I haven't been on there since about 1.5 years ago, hah.
Well your in for a surprise n developers are now working on Minecraft 1.10(one dot ten what they are calling it) n it has Polar bears n new blocks all cool stuff

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Well your in for a surprise n developers are now working on Minecraft 1.10(one dot ten what they are calling it) n it has Polar bears n new blocks all cool stuff
Seriously? Polar bears? I barely got around when they added rabbits to the game, hah. It sounds like I've been missing an extreme amount :eek: