Gaming A game night

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
SO I thought freedom is a family and a community so how about we do something with that. soe I propose a gaming night, gaming nights, on saturday and or sunday. what do we do, well small games like jackbox games, table top sim games and we do this with a group of freedomers just for fun. of course you can livestream these sessions or record them for your channel if you so desire.

Now right now I have not really a time or specific game in mind I just want to gather a group of people from freedom to join in so we can have fun together. if more then the max ammount of possible players can join then we can lpay a round of a game and switch people out and make things with that thereby if more then enough people join we could have that on sunday that from Xtime to X time that I host a few games and after I go away someone else takes over.

so I hope people would want to join so we could have a fun/random gaming night with the freedom family to continue building a community. comment down bellow if you want to join so we can message each other with details, need at least 3 people.

Reactions: RealCanadianGaming
D

Deleted member 17740

I'm always up for a game night on a weekend, however, i don't have jackbox games or table top sim games

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
its a compilation of small group games which are loads of fun to play[DOUBLEPOST=1511375149][/DOUBLEPOST]also these games have audience interaction integrated into them

Last edited: