Gaming A Fair Review of a pointless game!

Nc Gamer

Freedom! Member
So I have been out of commission on YouTube since finals week kicked my ass into the dirt but now that I have some free time I am making some fun videos and first up was a new Fair Review and this time Clicker Heroes is my target and I would love for you guys and girls to check it out.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
So I have been out of commission on YouTube since finals week kicked my ass into the dirt but now that I have some free time I am making some fun videos and first up was a new Fair Review and this time Clicker Heroes is my target and I would love for you guys and girls to check it out.

I have to say I initially started watching to find out a little more about 'Clicker Heroes' though minutes in I had to finish the video just to see what other funny things, and great review titbits you were going to add in - such as 'its not the kind of life I'm proud to admit to, but then again I did play Destiny'. On a side note Clicker Heroes reminds me a awful lot of Adventure Capitalist

Nc Gamer

Freedom! Member
I have to say I initially started watching to find out a little more about 'Clicker Heroes' though minutes in I had to finish the video just to see what other funny things, and great review titbits you were going to add in - such as 'its not the kind of life I'm proud to admit to, but then again I did play Destiny'. On a side note Clicker Heroes reminds me a awful lot of Adventure Capitalist
It is commonly compared in the Kongregate chat room. Also thanks for watching and glad to know I can sustain some amount of viewership with my self-deprecating humor.