Jack Riggle

New User
Mar 30, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, Big Rigg here representing whatevenproductionz. Our channel is run by me and 2 of my friends. We have uploaded a couple of longer videos before but the majority of our videos are short clips under 2 minutes. Some examples of games we play are: GTA 5, NBA 2k16, and Bloons Tower Defense 5. We are soon going to upload videos on Skyrim and Vainglory. We have not been very consistant in the past, but we have goals to eventually create a schedule. If any of these games interest you, or if our style interests you, please check out whatevenproductionz and subscribe to be the first to laugh at our videos. See you there!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys, Big Rigg here representing whatevenproductionz. Our channel is run by me and 2 of my friends. We have uploaded a couple of longer videos before but the majority of our videos are short clips under 2 minutes. Some examples of games we play are: GTA 5, NBA 2k16, and Bloons Tower Defense 5. We are soon going to upload videos on Skyrim and Vainglory. We have not been very consistant in the past, but we have goals to eventually create a schedule. If any of these games interest you, or if our style interests you, please check out whatevenproductionz and subscribe to be the first to laugh at our videos. See you there!
Big Rigg is a nice name, how did you end up getting it? I'm always curious when people choose their user names :p Having multiple friends help you out works well in the meantime, you can have less stress for your channel as a whole. Short clips do well on youtube, I need to make more stylized content myself! What perspective will you be adding to your skyrim videos? I hope that you manage to organize a schedule, because it can help significantly!

Reactions: Jack Riggle

Jack Riggle

New User
Mar 30, 2016
YouTube
Big Rigg is a nice name, how did you end up getting it? I'm always curious when people choose their user names :p Having multiple friends help you out works well in the meantime, you can have less stress for your channel as a whole. Short clips do well on youtube, I need to make more stylized content myself! What perspective will you be adding to your skyrim videos? I hope that you manage to organize a schedule, because it can help significantly!
Hi fattmatt! I got the name Big Rigg from a play on words with my last name, which is Riggle. I added the extra "g" to show that it is simalar to my name. BTW, I am courious to know where you got fattmatt from. The friends I work with and I have good chemistry, so hopefully we can continue to work well together. Maybe we can create a schedule, but we all have school and sports. I think we can work out a way though. Thanks for taking the time to read our post! I will check out your channel too.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi fattmatt! I got the name Big Rigg from a play on words with my last name, which is Riggle. I added the extra "g" to show that it is simalar to my name. BTW, I am courious to know where you got fattmatt from. The friends I work with and I have good chemistry, so hopefully we can continue to work well together. Maybe we can create a schedule, but we all have school and sports. I think we can work out a way though. Thanks for taking the time to read our post! I will check out your channel too.
I love playing on words, they're especially fun with you can throw a pun into it ^^ I got called Fat Matt as a joke once, a single time in my entire life, and I decided to keep it, but I switched the T around :p Having good chemistry is key to having a successful channel in general. I hope that you guys manage to find a lot of time to record together!