LtGeneralStore

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
YouTube
LtGeneralStore
Hello everyone!

I have a big request! I'm looking for a channel banner and a logo/avatar.
So my name in LtGeneralStore, it's like a normal general store (like the ones common to RPGs like Skyrim/Fallout) but only a three star general not four star. So for the channel I'm looking for something like a front counter of the store with shelves in the back and a three star general standing there. I'd like the center shelf to be empty so that I could add the pictures of the games I am currently uploading to my channel. For the avatar I'd like the general from the banner. I know I didn't explain all that well but feel free to ask any questions or even inbox me!
Thank you!
-Store

NahiraDX

Distinguished User
Nov 22, 2014
www.facebook.com
Hi!

I am NahiraDX, graphic and artist with a lot of experience.
I do any kind of graphic, designs, digital painting and drawings :) (mainly for gamers and youtubers) Every work is based on personal requests, style and ideas!
We will work together !

I offer : Hight quality and professional designs, cheap, fast and best, previews, psd files (if requested), payment at the end of the work.

check out my graphic page to see skills and works (always based on personal requests) : https://www.facebook.com/Rejadxgraphicdesigner

If you are interested please message me on my skype : NahiraDXgraphic

*Prices are Negotiable*