Subscriber Milestone 800 Subscribers Goal

BBP Games

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2017
YouTube
BBPGames
Last week I just hit 700 subscribers and I would like to thank everyone who has supported me up to that time. In this past week, I have gained 60 subs! My goal right now is to hit 800 subs by next Sunday and I would love to thank everyone who will help me get there (y) (Y)!

CDOD

New User
Jan 21, 2017
YouTube
Last week I just hit 700 subscribers and I would like to thank everyone who has supported me up to that time. In this past week, I have gained 60 subs! My goal right now is to hit 800 subs by next Sunday and I would love to thank everyone who will help me get there (y) (Y)!
Dude thats sick. How did you manage that! Can you give me any tips! Hope you get it. I will be sure to help you out.

BBP Games

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2017
YouTube
BBPGames
Dude thats sick. How did you manage that! Can you give me any tips! Hope you get it. I will be sure to help you out.

Well I upload something that's different to everyone else. For example, everyone is uploading (or majority) let's play series or individual videos. On the other hand, I would be just uploading highlights and showcases of my own creations in this game called planet coaster.

Basically, just be different and unique with a consistent upload schedule. One thing I've done to really grow lately would be my livestreams. Seems like there are people out there who just loves watching a good streamer who is informative and will respect the chat feed. If that interests you, try it out.

I can go on further but I'll leave it at that for now.