Other Milestone 80% Revenue Share! Thank You!

jim0912

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Damn, thats to high- i only get like 1k views in a month
I took a look at your channel and man you started to make videos again like 1 week ago :p Your last video before that was 8 months ago...To built an audience you must be loyal to your channel and make videos. At your case (gamer) there are lot's of channels and i mean lot's of them! To succeed you must make something special,something to make your fans die for it ;) check out this video to help you

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
I took a look at your channel and man you started to make videos again like 1 week ago :p Your last video before that was 8 months ago...To built an audience you must be loyal to your channel and make videos. At your case (gamer) there are lot's of channels and i mean lot's of them! To succeed you must make something special,something to make your fans die for it ;) check out this video to help you
Yeah thanks tho!- What bout the content tho?

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
True :D, got finaly a full hd monitor (bigger :p) so no more weird black boxes on the sides, hope that that will help.

jim0912

Respected User
Freedom! Member
This is auto increase? forever?
This is a 'reward'..Basically all you have to do is to grow your channel more and more and then when you reach a certain amount of views..you can open a ticket at freedom support and from there you can inform them about your progress and if you are eligible for a revenue share increase they will do it ;) Good luck bro