Subscriber Milestone 750 Subscribers w/ over 50,000 Channel Views

AppleCode

Rising User
Aug 8, 2014
YouTube
What's up AppleSeeds? AppleCode here to inform you that I recently eclipsed 750 subscribers on YouTube as well as exceeding 50,000 views on the channel. Numbers like this make me look back almost two years ago and think about when I was first starting out. I was just some goofball in his room recording himself playing games, not knowing what he was doing. Now I've been able to grow a small community of people that watch me regularly and adore me! I know I probably won't make it "big" on YouTube, but this experience has been one of the best things in my life and I would just like to thank everyone on the internet, AppleSeed or not, for all of the support over these almost 2 years.

Thank you,
AppleCode

Reactions: Nuke

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
What's up AppleSeeds? AppleCode here to inform you that I recently eclipsed 750 subscribers on YouTube as well as exceeding 50,000 views on the channel. Numbers like this make me look back almost two years ago and think about when I was first starting out. I was just some goofball in his room recording himself playing games, not knowing what he was doing. Now I've been able to grow a small community of people that watch me regularly and adore me! I know I probably won't make it "big" on YouTube, but this experience has been one of the best things in my life and I would just like to thank everyone on the internet, AppleSeed or not, for all of the support over these almost 2 years.

Thank you,
AppleCode
Damn man, that's amazing. Congrats and keep on grinding :)