Subscriber Milestone 700 Subs!!!

theketolifter

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
Augusta, GA
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Seems like I just made one of these.... About 8 days ago, last Sunday, I crossed over 600... Seriously amazed at the growth of my channel, and even more at the engagement of my subs over the various social media spots.

To all of those struggling to grow... FIND YOUR NICHE and BE CONSISTENT!

I found something that I LOVE doing, and was not really being done on YouTube, and the folks have been eating it up. I started posting vids in September of last year... Up until January, had about 115 subs.... I started a new series in January that has seemed to click with the viewers, and went from 115 to now 701!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Wow thats a wonderful and amazing jump. If you don't mind me asking what was your new series about? Clearly your fans must really like it, would definitely say you have found your niche in that market.

Reactions: theketolifter

theketolifter

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
Augusta, GA
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Wow thats a wonderful and amazing jump. If you don't mind me asking what was your new series about? Clearly your fans must really like it, would definitely say you have found your niche in that market.

Well, almost a year ago, I started the keto way of eating (VERY low carb, high fat), and have managed to lose over 65 pounds doing it. I also have started weightlifting, and in particular powerlifting as a hobby. I started my channel to document my progress on both, share recipes, and tips, etc... I'm on more or less every facebook group, forum, page there is about keto, and I would always see folks jumping into it, spending $100s of dollars on way more food than needed, and having no clue how to follow the diet... So on a whim, I decided to start a series on doing Keto on a budget. I set myself a $50 budget each week, do all of my grocery shopping, and show how I cook, and prep my meals for the week. The first video I posted has over 4000 views. I gained about 200 subs overnight that first video, and while it's slowed from that, I went from gaining MAYBE 1 or if I'm lucky 2 subs a day before starting that series, to now gaining 10-20 subs daily. If you search keto on a budget, I've got several videos that are on the front page of Youtube...

Marcus Walker

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2014
Canada
YouTube
Seems like I just made one of these.... About 8 days ago, last Sunday, I crossed over 600... Seriously amazed at the growth of my channel, and even more at the engagement of my subs over the various social media spots.

To all of those struggling to grow... FIND YOUR NICHE and BE CONSISTENT!

I found something that I LOVE doing, and was not really being done on YouTube, and the folks have been eating it up. I started posting vids in September of last year... Up until January, had about 115 subs.... I started a new series in January that has seemed to click with the viewers, and went from 115 to now 701!
Congrats!!!! Thats awesome

Reactions: theketolifter