Tips & Tricks 7 Helpful Tips to Grow Your YouTube Channel

Would you like to see more YouTube growing tips by RizenGaming?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RizenGaming

Rising User
Feb 11, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone! I have been doing a TON of research on growing my gaming YouTube channel, and lately I have been implementing these tips to my channel and wanted to share these tips with all of you! I believe the best way to grow yourself is to help others grow! So lets start with the tip!​

1.) Social Media: This is a very important concept when trying to promote your YouTube videos. Try to make a post on social media everyday. By doing this, allows your viewers and audience to know that you are interested in growing your channel and dedicated to YouTube. Also, when posting on social media, try not to force the viewer to watch your content. By forcing videos on the viewer, can be a huge turn-off and you could possibly lose viewers or audience members.

2.) Quality Content: Now, this subject is a MUST HAVE! If you want to grow on YouTube you are going to need HD quality content. This can make or break your YouTube channel, because with poor video quality, it can turn many viewers away for multiple reasons. These reasons could include: Just overall poor quality, viewers might think you are not willing to improve your content, laggy and twitchy videos, and much more. I would HIGHLY recommend recording & rendering your content as 1080p. If you record in 720p that is okay, but with newer technology available it is recommended to go with the best quality. Also, by having quality content this gives the viewer the mindset of you trying to grow you YouTube Channel.

3.) Enjoy Creating Content: Okay, I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings with this one, but if you are only on YouTube just to try to make money, you are not going to make it very far. By doing this, your audience will notice that you are clearly not interested in creating content and won't watch your videos at all. Plus there is a good chance you wouldn't enjoy editing videos or recording them. Be sure you enjoy YouTube at the fullest. This way, no matter if you only get 1 view or 1000 views on your newest YouTube video you won't care as much because you enjoy creating the content.

4.) Upload Schedule: When you are on YouTube, you want to make sure that your subscribers see your latest content on your channel. By creating a publishing schedule, this allows your audience to expect a new video the moment it is posted. For example, I try to post my videos every Friday. That way my subs know the day a new video releases. You can also create certain times during a day to post videos, for example: every Monday at 5PM or every Saturday at 8PM. Also, be sure to let your audience know about your posting schedule on social media or other websites.

5.) Being Unique: This can be difficult at times. When posting new content, you want to have your own spin or feel to the video. You don't want to copy your favorite YouTubers videos, because if so, over time people will begin to bash you for stealing ideas from another YouTuber which later could be the downfall of your channel. Try to create a saying at the beginning of your video to brand it as your own.

6.) Right Equipment: If you creating content for a YouTube gaming channel like I am, be sure to have the correct and best equipment for your videos. I know spending money can be pretty hard if you are on a tight budget, but the right equipment HELPS! I have seen many videos with people having terrible mics and capture software and I have just turned the video off or switched to another one because of their poor choose in equipment. I understand that it is hard to dash out money for the equipment but try to find a way to invest in better equipment.

7.) Thumbnails & Banners: Also another very important feature to YouTube, your thumbnails should tell your viewer what they are going to expect when watching the video. Thumbnails are very important, because the right thumbnail could create a TON of traffic for your video or other content. Try to create thumbnails that go great with the mood of the video. Think of thumbnails as video game, or DVD box art. The art needs to grab the viewers eye and attention so they buy into whatever you are trying to show them.

That concludes the tips for now, but I might have more coming. I hope these tips helped someone because they have definitely helped me! Also, be sure to share these tips with other fellow YouTubers out there. That way we can all grow together and grow our dreams together! Thank you so much for checking out my tips and I will see everyone on the next post! :) :) :)