Subscriber Milestone 666 Subs

FallenShogun

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2014
YouTube
Yesterday I hit the cursed number of 666 subs. I would like to thank those that summoned the devil into my channel and only hope that it doesn't devour everyone elses souls. If indeed this is my final post because of the demon eating me alive then know only that I will wreak vengeance from the grave!

FallenShogun

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2014
YouTube
Congratz!

Thanks buddy! Hoping I am not now cursed lol =P

Haha, I remember when that happened to me scary number indeed!

How did you survive? Do I need an old priest and a young priest? =P

Dude, that's one number you don't want to stay on too long haha. Congrats, though! Here soon you'll be to 700, and soon after, 1k!

Thanks bud! Been a long road getting here, many subscribers fell to the wayside and were summarily executed for treachery. Think it will be a longer trek to 1k but fingers crossed!

Reactions: Goped Fred

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Yesterday I hit the cursed number of 666 subs. I would like to thank those that summoned the devil into my channel and only hope that it doesn't devour everyone elses souls. If indeed this is my final post because of the demon eating me alive then know only that I will wreak vengeance from the grave!

Congarts and beat that demon bud!!! Post back if you survival?

Perrie McGuire

CMS Manager
Freedom! Member
Thanks buddy! Hoping I am not now cursed lol =P

How did you survive? Do I need an old priest and a young priest? =P

Thanks bud! Been a long road getting here, many subscribers fell to the wayside and were summarily executed for treachery. Think it will be a longer trek to 1k but fingers crossed!

Luckily I survived I hired an Irish priest and he went ahead and subscribed to my channel, we then went for a pint in our local pub to celebrate aha! :D