Subscriber Milestone 65 Subscribers and 6,250 views

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello once again my extended Freedom Family

Just wanted to take a minute to share my recent achievement of reaching 65 subscribers and having, as the title suggests, 6,250 views on my channel. I think this is a really nice starting point, especially as I'm still trying to find out what sort of direction I want my channel to take. I also just want to take a minute to thank all of those who have subscribed to me, and helped me along this journey, so THANK YOU.

As always any suggestions on how I can improve would be greatly appreciated, for those of you who are interested my next milestone goal is 100, in which I will be doing a prize giveaway as another thank you gifts for all of my supporters.

Rapid Fury

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Hello once again my extended Freedom Family

Just wanted to take a minute to share my recent achievement of reaching 65 subscribers and having, as the title suggests, 6,250 views on my channel. I think this is a really nice starting point, especially as I'm still trying to find out what sort of direction I want my channel to take. I also just want to take a minute to thank all of those who have subscribed to me, and helped me along this journey, so THANK YOU.

As always any suggestions on how I can improve would be greatly appreciated, for those of you who are interested my next milestone goal is 100, in which I will be doing a prize giveaway as another thank you gifts for all of my supporters.
congrats man and keep up the good work man and could you check y channel out too:)