Subscriber Milestone 51 Subscribers?!

Hoardy Flame

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
YouTube
Yeah. i was planning making this post when i would hit 50 subscribers. but in the meantime, I managed to get 51!

So yeah, to everyone who already subscribed: Thank you guys so much for all the support so far!
I will keep going with the channel, hoping I will grow even faster :D

Also look forward for the next video TODAY!

GuyGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
Congratulations mate! I have just hit 50 subs too! Any ideas on what type of video your going to make on it?

Hoardy Flame

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
YouTube
Congratulations mate! I have just hit 50 subs too! Any ideas on what type of video your going to make on it?

Thanks and yes actually! I really love zombies and Call of Duty! so most of the video's are gonna be based on that. i'm doing a series right now called: Zombies with Friends where i go and play all the zombies maps on world at war, and when we are done with the normal maps, we're gonna be heading over to mods!

It won't be all Call of Duty Zombies, eventually we will do some other games related to zombies as well. But for now this is a good game to start for us as my two friends that are along the road, don't have too good pc's to play any better games with.

So if you are interested in what you just all read, make sure you pay my channel a visit and see if you would want to see more of that :D

GuyGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
Thanks and yes actually! I really love zombies and Call of Duty! so most of the video's are gonna be based on that. i'm doing a series right now called: Zombies with Friends where i go and play all the zombies maps on world at war, and when we are done with the normal maps, we're gonna be heading over to mods!

It won't be all Call of Duty Zombies, eventually we will do some other games related to zombies as well. But for now this is a good game to start for us as my two friends that are along the road, don't have too good pc's to play any better games with.

So if you are interested in what you just all read, make sure you pay my channel a visit and see if you would want to see more of that :D
Definitely! How often will you be posting them?