YouTube Views Milestone 5000 Views

stevicity

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
Great Britain
citrus.xyz
YouTube
My football supporters channel has now surpassed 5000 views and I'm really proud of it. All I did was a bit of SEO and a bit of social media marketing and it's took off all by itself with only a few videos. I'm proud because it's a micro-niche, the Middlesbrough FC fan base is probably in the millions but in the very low millions with a large percentage of those not interested in YouTube so I'm actually fighting my way through a reasonably competitive micro niche quite nicely and I hope with my season ticket to the Middlesbrough games I'll be able to upload a few times a month to the channel and even though I can't monetise a lot of it, I am proud to represent my city on YouTube, my football club and to be able to grow a channel with ease and lack of significant work because this will allow me to transfer these skills to other micro-channels in order to build a sustainable group of my own channels.

tl;dr https://www.youtube.com/c/uptheboro hit 5000 views.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
My football supporters channel has now surpassed 5000 views and I'm really proud of it. All I did was a bit of SEO and a bit of social media marketing and it's took off all by itself with only a few videos. I'm proud because it's a micro-niche, the Middlesbrough FC fan base is probably in the millions but in the very low millions with a large percentage of those not interested in YouTube so I'm actually fighting my way through a reasonably competitive micro niche quite nicely and I hope with my season ticket to the Middlesbrough games I'll be able to upload a few times a month to the channel and even though I can't monetise a lot of it, I am proud to represent my city on YouTube, my football club and to be able to grow a channel with ease and lack of significant work because this will allow me to transfer these skills to other micro-channels in order to build a sustainable group of my own channels.

tl;dr https://www.youtube.com/c/uptheboro hit 5000 views.

Congrats and SEO could make youtube channel boost and up and up away!

Reactions: stevicity