YouTube Views Milestone 500 views on one video!

NevoriusOfficial

Rising User
Jan 29, 2017
Norway
YouTube
This is so cool! i uploaded my first vid on this channel 2017-01-25 and it was my timelapse video on my new pc i built, it have gained 500 Views (it says 499 on youtube but in analytics i know someone has watched ;) )

and cool thing that i think is that its actually being found by people, since its gaining views from Russia and USA and England and stuff, i'm really proud of myself, and also in that amount of time i have gained 37 Subs! one step closer to my goal of 100 subs :) and also the vid has gotten 14 likes aswell, aswell as one from me ;) cuz who doesnt like your own material!

*link removed by forum team*

Last edited by a moderator:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
This is so cool! i uploaded my first vid on this channel 2017-01-25 and it was my timelapse video on my new pc i built, it have gained 500 Views (it says 499 on youtube but in analytics i know someone has watched ;) )

and cool thing that i think is that its actually being found by people, since its gaining views from Russia and USA and England and stuff, i'm really proud of myself, and also in that amount of time i have gained 37 Subs! one step closer to my goal of 100 subs :) and also the vid has gotten 14 likes aswell, aswell as one from me ;) cuz who doesnt like your own material!

Great work! Good luck on gaining 500 more :D

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Congratulations on hitting 500 views on your video, that is wonderful - if it helps I also just watched it so there can be no confusion you are definitely at 500 :) It's really nice to hear that people from all over the world are discovering you as well, and that during that time you have also gained subscribers - thats truly great to hear. I don't think I've ever 'liked' my own content though each to their own I guess - wish you all the best for the future of your channel

Julian Sava

Freedom! Member

Congrats on your 500 Views for your video !
Sometimes when a video is loved and gets VIRAL that's it .. I know I had some videos that overnight had like 1000 views