Subscriber Milestone 500 Subs in 6 Months!

XxiTearZzxX

Rising User
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Congrats dude. I wish i had the same luck as you. I started my channel 5 months ago and i have 275 subs. Keep on the grind. You earn my sub. :)

Reactions: Szabolcs

Szabolcs

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 19, 2015
YouTube
Congrats dude. I wish i had the same luck as you. I started my channel 5 months ago and i have 275 subs. Keep on the grind. You earn my sub. :)

Thank you appreciate the support :) Also it's not really about being "lucky" it's about putting 110% of your effort into creating your content. If you see that something doesn't really get views/interaction that means people don't really enjoy watching that, meaning that you would need to change something up. For example I had a series which barely got 50+ views so I stopped doing it even when 2 people told me they liked it, the majority didn't. 2 weeks later I came up with another series and each of those videos that I make I always get 200+ views on each of them and it's way better thought out than my previous series so people enjoy watching that more. And lastly it's also about consistency, for 6 months I have never missed an upload and I upload every second day, when people see that, they know they can trust you bringing out content every time, also quality over quantity. Hope this helps <3

XxiTearZzxX

Rising User
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Thank you appreciate the support :) Also it's not really about being "lucky" it's about putting 110% of your effort into creating your content. If you see that something doesn't really get views/interaction that means people don't really enjoy watching that, meaning that you would need to change something up. For example I had a series which barely got 50+ views so I stopped doing it even when 2 people told me they liked it, the majority didn't. 2 weeks later I came up with another series and each of those videos that I make I always get 200+ views on each of them and it's way better thought out than my previous series so people enjoy watching that more. And lastly it's also about consistency, for 6 months I have never missed an upload and I upload every second day, when people see that, they know they can trust you bringing out content every time, also quality over quantity. Hope this helps <3
how do you get video ideas to keep on uploading? Thats something i lack on. A topic.

Szabolcs

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 19, 2015
YouTube
how do you get video ideas to keep on uploading? Thats something i lack on. A topic.

First I sit down and search COD Content on YouTube from famous people like TBNRFrags, Nate Gibson etc.. these are all COD players. I see them doing so many different videos and I just get ideas randomly. For example my OP Class Setup series was one of my best ideas since it's so popular now. That idea just got to me while thinking about and asking myself the question: "What do people want to see from a COD player?" and the most important and popular topic in COD are tutorials.

There are so many people that want to learn more about the game, and I know that because the search results are insane for COD tutorials and because I was also one of those people when I first started playing, I was searching for terms like "How to get better" "How to improve your aim" etc... Then I started making these types of videos like How to get dark matter camo easy and fast which got me like almost 10k views. Sometimes I just sit down and think for like half an hour of what could possibly be a good video idea or a possible series. But the ideas are mostly coming from me watching other YouTubers as well, evaluating their content and based on their views I chose a similar topic to them but instead I will try to make it better. YouTube is not just there to create content, its there to also keep an eye on what other people are doing, it's like doing a homework but this time not for the teacher but for your own good. Hope it helps

GeeGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I started YouTube 6 months ago, and I finally achieved half a thousand subscribers which is just amazing.

The fact that I never sub 4 subbed it makes it even better and I guess my video views and commitment shows that, some of my videos have 4k views and so far I love creating content. I'm so thankful to every single person that is supporting my channel, the comments, the likes and all the kind words, stay awesome people!

Next goal is another 500 subs until the end of this year, let me know what yours is <3
Congrats Mate! ;) You will hit 1000 subs soon :)

Reactions: Szabolcs