Subscriber Milestone 50+

WarHero

Rising User
Mar 18, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Wow, didn't think this would happen....

Been uploading 3 times a week almost every week except twice due to school. I know many of you probably don't know me or don't care but id like to share it with you all!. If you have hit 50 subs and want me to check you out then leave a comment down below! I am happy to help anyone and everyone as long as you have passion!.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

AlvinceGamer

Freedom! Member
Mar 19, 2016

Been uploading 3 times a week almost every week except twice due to school. I know many of you probably don't know me or don't care but id like to share it with you all!. If you have hit 50 subs and want me to check you out then leave a comment down below! I am happy to help anyone and everyone as long as you have passion!.

well done keep up good work you really have a great video on the specific game. :)

AlvinceGamer

Freedom! Member
Mar 19, 2016
awesome try games on pc, xbox or ps4 as that would increase your sub always try to look for what viewers would love to see most. You doing a great join on your video keep up good work man

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member

Congrats on 50 subscribers :)