Subscriber Milestone 50 Subscribers...thank you for your support!

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
50SubMilestone.PNG
Just want to extend a thank you to all the cool, fellow youtubers that I've met here. Many of you have been extremely supportive and provided phenomenal feedback on my channel. Its your support that keeps me invigorated to continue producing the quality content that I'm slowly becoming known for. Thanks again, and keep on gaming in the free world!

Reactions: Prology

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
Thanks, guys. These forums...especially the chatbox...have helped me quite a bit. In fact..there are a few fellow YouTubers I'd like to recognize for their support:

@BigMickGaming
@ITW Games
@YodaMan509
@TJLSpooks
@Hungry4Games

I appreciate the positive comments on my videos and the tweeting of my content. You guys especially have gone up notches in my cool book, and yes....I do keep a cool book. Thanks again everyone!

BigMickGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
Netherlands
YouTube
Thanks for the mention Jake. You have come a far way, and you are just beginning! I hope you will reach your next milestone soon enough. And i am always here to support you my man! :D

Reactions: JakeVegas

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
you got a cool boook dam im slackin bro lol....... and thanks for the help you have givn me aswell man glad to see you hit that 50 mark keep up the good work
Yeah, I keep a cool book-- its cover is leather from my very first leather jacket and its bound with an ex girlfriends fishnet stockings, and the names of those who grace the pages are written in used motor oil from a 1979 Pontiac Trans Am lol But seriously, its not a problem man. I'm enjoying helping out other small youtubers who are cool people, have what I feel is quality content, or a combination of both. Lets do this!

Thanks for the mention Jake. You have come a far way, and you are just beginning! I hope you will reach your next milestone soon enough. And i am always here to support you my man! :D

Thanks Mick, I appreciate that. I watched my first video from 3 months ago and hid my face in shame-- the quality is disgraceful lol. Anyway, I couldn't have reached this small milestone with out the support I've received from you guys (y) (Y). Btw, good luck with the Brawlhalla tournament tomorrow! hope you get to record some footage, since I cant watch it live.

Reactions: BigMickGaming

Hungry4Games

Mar 15, 2016
Belgium
twitter.com
YouTube
Thanks, guys. These forums...especially the chatbox...have helped me quite a bit. In fact..there are a few fellow YouTubers I'd like to recognize for their support:

@BigMickGaming
@ITW Games
@YodaMan509
@TJLSpooks
@Hungry4Games

I appreciate the positive comments on my videos and the tweeting of my content. You guys especially have gone up notches in my cool book, and yes....I do keep a cool book. Thanks again everyone!
I'm sorry about the late reply, mate! Been really busy here :) thank you so much for the mention!
You're well on your way to 100 :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
View attachment 14635
Just want to extend a thank you to all the cool, fellow youtubers that I've met here. Many of you have been extremely supportive and provided phenomenal feedback on my channel. Its your support that keeps me invigorated to continue producing the quality content that I'm slowly becoming known for. Thanks again, and keep on gaming in the free world!

congrats dude and all the way to 100 !!!

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
View attachment 14635
Nice job man, 50 subscribers and counting :)