InstaSim

A Welsh Entertainment Channel
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2015
Wales, UK
YouTube
InstaSim6
I've now reached 50 subscribers on YouTube :D
I'm not very active on the forums (I know) but from now onward I am going to set a goal to be much more active on the forums and interact with new people of the Freedom! Network.

As part of my 50 subscribers milestone, I decided to make a setup tour to show how I record my YouTube Videos. If you'd like to see my setup, you may watch the video if you would like to :D

Thank you all for 50 subscribers, I couldn't have done it without the help of my amazing friends and the amazing Freedom! Family1 Subsccriber Specials PPTX.jpg

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
I've now reached 50 subscribers on YouTube :D
I'm not very active on the forums (I know) but from now onward I am going to set a goal to be much more active on the forums and interact with new people of the Freedom! Network.

As part of my 50 subscribers milestone, I decided to make a setup tour to show how I record my YouTube Videos. If you'd like to see my setup, you may watch the video if you would like to :D

Thank you all for 50 subscribers, I couldn't have done it without the help of my amazing friends and the amazing Freedom! FamilyView attachment 14642
Man! Well done! Keep working hard and you will be at 100 very soon!

Reactions: InstaSim