Subscriber Milestone 50 Subscribers in 8 days!

Muhajer

New User
May 3, 2017
YouTube
Whats up freedom family, yesterday i have accomplished one of my milistones of reaching 50 sunscribers; it may not seem alot to you guys but i am very thankfuly espically when i got it in just 8 days. i am extremly thankful! i upload a video once , sometimes twice a day of call of duty quickscoping montages or gamplays; and i also upload once a week video called "subscirber of the week" basically what that is; i choose a subscriber who has been active on my channel, commenting, liking, and or sharing my videos; and then he can choose which game he would want to 1 v 1 me in or play with me and it will be recorded and uploaded to my channel while also giving him a shoutout in the video putting his link in the description!. so if your a gaming dude be sure to check me out and to watch my celebration video of 50 subscribers!

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
@Muhajer Congratulations on reaching 50 subs! (y) (Y) Even if some people think that is a small number we are talking about different people with different stories which I like to keep in mind when I'm doing YouTube. Continue the hard work and you'll get to 100 subs in no time. ;)

Reactions: Muhajer