Subscriber Milestone 50 Subscribers in 4 weeks!

Chicken Bucket

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hey guys, it's ChickenBucket here. I have just hit 50 subscribers! Yaaaaay! I have been growing really fast for a small YouTuber, I have only been doing YouTube actively for a bit(only 10 videos). Thank you so much to whoever subscribed or watched my videos! Thank you so much guys!

:)

CarbonMeister

Call Of Duty YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Great stuff man!! Same goes for me been doing it for 4 weeks now and just hitting my 70 sub mark keep it up homie!!! amazing work :)

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hey guys, it's ChickenBucket here. I have just hit 50 subscribers! Yaaaaay! I have been growing really fast for a small YouTuber, I have only been doing YouTube actively for a bit(only 10 videos). Thank you so much to whoever subscribed or watched my videos! Thank you so much guys!

Wow, that's actually not bad at all. Congrats @Chicken Bucket :)

RoyJohnson49

Respected User
Freedom! Member
That is certainly an impressive amount of growth. Seems you are doing things right with that development. Hope that things continue to work well with your channel.

E

EkkoIsLyfe

good for you man really hope the best for you. I hit 150 not too long ago so im not that far ahead of you , see you at 200

Buddah Gamess

Rising User

thats awesome