Entertainment 50 Subscriber Challenge (coming soon)

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I'm so close to getting 50 subscribers total. When my game channel reaches 50 subscribers, I'll be doing the Jalapeno Hot Pepper Challenge. Also, soon I'll be bringing back an old challenge series. However, instead of for Minecraft, the series will be for all types of gaming. Basically every week I'll be playing with someone on a random game. the loser(s) of that game must do thier challenge. To find out what challenge it'll be, the loser(s) will have to spin a wheel with all kinds of things on it from randomly asked questions to eating raw onions to drinking pure vinegar to something simple like giving a YouTube channel shoutout. There's also 5 X's on the wheel. each X means nothing happens that week and that person is free that week. Also, every week I'll be looking for new things to add to the wheel (on here, my channel, and the channel of those I'm recording with). If you have any suggestions of challenges you'd like added or if you want a channel to be added for a shoutout, please let me know either on my channel or by replying to this post.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY GAME CHANNEL