Subscriber Milestone 50 subs!

Pitchblackwolf

Freedom! Member
May 27, 2016
YouTube
What's up and how are you guys doing today? My name is Pitchblackwolf and I do gaming videos on my channel. I've been doing YouTube on this channel for a couple months now and I've been slowly growing and finally hit 50 sub! I don't think I've ever been so excited about anything before. My channel is amateurish but I'm still managing to bring in people to make them laugh and smile. That's my goal and I will continue to make videos until the day I can't anymore. Shout out to everyone who got me here, and shout out to everyone in the future that will continue to help me grow and reach my goals. Thank you :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
What's up and how are you guys doing today? My name is Pitchblackwolf and I do gaming videos on my channel. I've been doing YouTube on this channel for a couple months now and I've been slowly growing and finally hit 50 sub! I don't think I've ever been so excited about anything before. My channel is amateurish but I'm still managing to bring in people to make them laugh and smile. That's my goal and I will continue to make videos until the day I can't anymore. Shout out to everyone who got me here, and shout out to everyone in the future that will continue to help me grow and reach my goals. Thank you :)

Congrats on 50 Subs!

U

User.123120

Well done on 50! you'll be at 100 in no time! You're already at 63!! :D