FunkLovesGaming

Freedom! Member
Mar 11, 2017
YouTube
FunkLovesTweets
Nice video and very professional commentary, keep it up and you will get far.

You have also been gifted with a rather soothing voice thats nice to listen to XD[DOUBLEPOST=1489595406][/DOUBLEPOST]One thing I will say is you could've picked a better name, not that your name sounds bad but because if you type tazer into YouTube it doesn't show up where as if you type mine in its the only thing to show up. Your name makes your channel difficult to find as its an object that is in the title for a lot of popular videos. This could hold your channel back from growing at a rate in which it could

Nice video and very professional commentary, keep it up and you will get far.

You have also been gifted with a rather soothing voice thats nice to listen to XD[DOUBLEPOST=1489595406][/DOUBLEPOST]One thing I will say is you could've picked a better name, not that your name sounds bad but because if you type tazer into YouTube it doesn't show up where as if you type mine in its the only thing to show up. Your name makes your channel difficult to find as its an object that is in the title for a lot of popular videos. This could hold your channel back from growing at a rate in which it could
Thank you for the advice, but I've had my channel name for so long it wouldn't feel right to change it. Besides I doubt at my current size, if anyone is finding my videos it'll be from the subjects and tags in the vids not my channel's name.