5 Games that deserves to have a sequel!

Theboy_ Laz

Rising User
Sep 17, 2015
Florida
YouTube
Okay so although this isn't new and the video is already made I didn't see Jade Empire on here. It's an old game but man was it GREAT. Definitely deserves a sequel!

SGAHGAMER

Rising User
Jan 21, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys! I have to ask a question (for my next video), give me your 5 games that deserve a sequel!

Restrictions:
1) The game could atleast be more than 3 years old
2) A sequel has never been officially announced; rumor is okay.

Sequel = a new game in a franchise, so it can be a prequel as long as it is the next iteration of the game.

PS: Also suggest a better title for my video.:D
1. The Last Of Us (That game made me cry)
2. Half-Life franchise (Duh)
3. Left 4 Dead 2 (Loved it)
4. Bioshock (Amazing!)
5. Portal Franchise (A Valve theme here)

They all deserve a sequel especially The Last Of Us

ABShow

New User
Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
1. Kid Icarus Uprising

One of my favorite 3DS games that should be realized on a home console in HD. Masahiro Sakurai really had something special when he directed this game. The story is great, the characters are hilarious and the gameplay is wonderful. It NEEDS a sequel.

2. Undertale

This was a surprise hit for me. I heard a lot about this game and decided to try it out. And oh man....this game is incredible. One of the fienst RPGs I've ever played. Please do yourself a favor and play this game if you're curious. It's amazing.

3. The Mother Series

I played Earthbound thanks to the recent VC release and before Undertale came along, this was my favorite RPG. It's very quirky on the outside but has a deeper meaning when you get into it. I love it.

4. F-Zero (PLEASE NINTENDO)

I think the title says it all. F-Zero in HD please. FAST Racing Neo while a good game doesn't quite cut it for me.

5. Kirby Air Ride

This deserves a sequel for the same reason KIU deserves a sequel. It has something special and it should be built upon. I really enjoy this game and I think it could make for a really fun sequel. We're currently doing a Let's Play of this game on our channel if you want to check it out! It's a blast!

Reactions: AmiR A

IndieBin

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2015
YouTube
Beyond Good and Evil
Psyconauts (think that has a Kickstarter now)
Thomas Was Alone
Okami

Just some of my choices :D

Reactions: AmiR A

AmiR A

AmiR Vox
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2014
United Kingdom
YouTube
I haven't tried a lot of games to be honest but i played a game with the name Kholat and i really want another sequel for that game the ending was so opened not closed

Reactions: IndieBin