Subscriber Milestone 400 subscriber MILESTONE! <3

CarbonMeister

Call Of Duty YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
Started my YouTube journey January 1st, 2016 and now we're 3 months and a little over a week into this journey and i am already celebrating my 400th subscriber milestone! I'm honestly mind blown and i love sharing it here on Freedom so i'm able to come back and read these in the long term :).. Thank you Freedom Family for not only showing me the ropes but giving me that push that i needed <3 Couldn't be happier where i am. :)

Reactions: Nuke

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Started my YouTube journey January 1st, 2016 and now we're 3 months and a little over a week into this journey and i am already celebrating my 400th subscriber milestone! I'm honestly mind blown and i love sharing it here on Freedom so i'm able to come back and read these in the long term :).. Thank you Freedom Family for not only showing me the ropes but giving me that push that i needed <3 Couldn't be happier where i am. :)
You are halfway to me!! Congrats on 400 subscribers, are you going to make a video about it?

Reactions: CarbonMeister

CarbonMeister

Call Of Duty YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
You are halfway to me!! Congrats on 400 subscribers, are you going to make a video about it?
Thank you man! Still remember the day i joined and met you haha! And I was thinking about making a video about it and i just might

Reactions: Nuke
thats awesome man Congrats!!!! keep it up!

Tripex TGX

New User
Apr 11, 2016
YouTube

Congratulations :)

c00ldude1oo

Rising User
Freedom! Member

happy to hear :D

SeiggHart

Rising User
Aug 27, 2015
YouTube

Congrats on 400 subs, hopefully you'll get even more soon.