YouTube Views Milestone 40,000 views this is unbelievable

Mr Grim

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2017
Swansea
YouTube
swanseajack999
Hi freedom family how are you all doing. So I woke up this morning and had a qui k look at my channel and I had the biggest surprise ever. In a little under two months I have had 40,512. To anyone from freedom thats ever watched one of my videos I want to thank you so much, this is what gives me the drive and determination to make something of myself so my kids can have the life I never had. Thanks again guys and gals it means so much to me, without 'u' I can't spell success.

Reactions: Anthony Shonaman

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Congratulations Mr Grim, I have to admit I have watched some of your videos, as I'm sure you know based on the comments :p, I want to say a big thank you for sharing this achievement with us and wish you all the best for your future endeavours. Now lets see how long it is before your back celebrating 50,000 :)

Reactions: Mr Grim

Mr Grim

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2017
Swansea
YouTube
swanseajack999
Congratulations Mr Grim, I have to admit I have watched some of your videos, as I'm sure you know based on the comments :p, I want to say a big thank you for sharing this achievement with us and wish you all the best for your future endeavours. Now lets see how long it is before your back celebrating 50,000 :)
Cheers buddy that means a lot. If each person that viewed a video subd lol

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
Hi freedom family how are you all doing. So I woke up this morning and had a qui k look at my channel and I had the biggest surprise ever. In a little under two months I have had 40,512. To anyone from freedom thats ever watched one of my videos I want to thank you so much, this is what gives me the drive and determination to make something of myself so my kids can have the life I never had. Thanks again guys and gals it means so much to me, without 'u' I can't spell success.
Congrats Keep Up 100k Will Come